|Job title :||Freelance Senior Clinical Project Manager - Oncology|
|Job type :||Contract/Freelance|
|Salary :||Up to £500 per day|
|Contact name :||Roy Nelson|
|Contact number :||+44 (0) 207 255 6620|
|Contact email :||email@example.com|
This is a freelance role offered on a 12-month rolling contract, starting in June 2021.
This role is out of scope (outside IR-35).
EU-applicants also accepted!
- Accountable for leading and managing operational and technical aspects clinical studies from start-up through close-out.
- Define and track study milestones to ensure study metrics are delivered within timelines, alert in case of deviations or risks, and propose mitigation plan.
- Manage budgeting, timelines and risk management.
- Work cross-functionally with other departments on a global-matrix environment to anticipate problems and provide resolution plans to ensure successful delivery.
- Manage and coordinate external vendors, such as Contract Research Organizations (CROs), central laboratories, and similar.
- Vendor management and performance monitoring
- Use clear and effective communication skills, with an ability to persuade and influence others.
Education and experience:
- Bachelor's degree or licensed certified health care training.
- Robust experience in managing global clinical trials (phase I-II) in the Oncology field - HIGHLY DESIREABLE.
- Established experience working in biotechnology and pharma company, as a Project Manager.
- A proven track-record of successfully running clinical trials (min. 7 years) and in leading and developing professional staff in a project-led environment.
- In depth understanding and experience with budgeting, forecasting and resource management
- Adept user of project management software
- A Valid Passport