|Job title :||FREELANCE Clinical Project Manager - Early Phase Oncology|
|Job type :||Contract/Freelance|
|Contact name :||Roy Nelson|
|Contact number :||+44 (0) 207 255 6620|
|Contact email :||firstname.lastname@example.org|
The role of the Senior Clinical Project Manager will be primarily to lead and manage early phase oncology studies across globally, in a cross-functional role, driving study timelines from study set-up through to delivery.
This is a 100% remote position, part-time, starting ASAP.
Main responsibilities (not limited to):
- Lead and manage multiple global early phase oncology studies to meet client specifications
- Provide strong leadership of cross functional teams including key members of clinical study team (i.e. local CTM, CRA), data managers and more.
- Provide strategic planning expertise, and ensure operational feasibility of clinical development plans.
- Accountable for budget and timeline management.
- Provide support to CRA teams with regards to protocol, therapeutic area and study procedures and SOP training Oversight of local teams to obtain ethics approvals and negotiating site contracts.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written), organisation, presentation and time management skills.
- Ability to review data and related procedures in detail
- Capable to handle multiple tasks to meet deadlines while delivering high quality work in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to oversee and manage CROs throughout the entire clinical operations life cycle of a study.
- Minimum BSc in the life sciences, nursing degree, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum 5 years of study management experience, along with a minimum of 8 years experience in clinical research.
- CRO and pharma/biotech background.
- Experience of conduct and management of multinational clinical trials.
- CRA background is desirable.
- Track-record clinical research experience gained within a contract research organisation (CRO), pharmaceutical, or biotechnology company.
- In-depth knowledge of regulatory requirements, clinical development, and clinical monitoring procedures.
- Proficient with ICH/GCP guidelines.
1) To apply, please send your CV to Roy at email@example.com briefly outlining your study management experience and suitability for the role. For further information call +44 207 255 66 00.
2) Click the Apply entry on this page
SEC Pharma is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, bio-pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.