|Job title :||CRA (All Levels) - Late Phase, Reduced Travel|
|Job type :||Permanent|
|Salary :||£50000 - £65000 per annum|
|Contact name :||Sam Doherty|
|Contact email :||firstname.lastname@example.org|
Fully Home Based Position
A global CRO arguably the leader in the real world evidence and post-marketing research space is seeking a number of experienced CRA's to join their late phase team in Belgium. This is an exciting, home based role with quite a rare offering of fast-tracked Lead CRA coordination responsibilities, involvement in study start-up activities and the chance to gain international site management exposure (remote).
- Perform monitoring visits in accordance with the monitoring plan for non-interventional studies, with extensive remote site management and an average of 1-2 visits to each site per year.
- Perform site visits in accordance with ICH-GCP and company SOP's.
- Build strong relationships with site staff and investigators.
- Act as a mentor and role model to more junior CRA's.
- Participate in investigator meetings where required.
- Perform co-monitoring visits with less experienced CRA's.
- Likely to assume Lead CRA responsibilities for certain studies as assigned.
- Conduct site study start-up activities (i.e. EC submissions and site contract negotiation).
Experience and Skills Required:
- A minimum of one years' monitoring experience within Belgium.
- A Bachelor's degree in a life science, though alternative equivalent healthcare qualifications will be considered.
- Strong knowledge of ICH-GCP Guidelines.
- Valid UK Driving License.
- Fluency in English, French and Dutch, both verbal and written.
This is a fantastic opportunity with an extremely good remunerations package and an exciting career path available for the desired candidate to quickly gain exposure to activities beyond simply monitoring and writing reports. In addition, extensive training will be provided by the employer to develop and harness your skills within a dynamic working environment you will gain a springboard for future development towards a more senior role by taking on Lead CRA activities.
You can apply for calling +44 (0) 207 255 6665 and asking to speak with Sam Doherty. Alternatively, please forward your CV to email@example.com.
Key Words: CRA I, CRA II, CRA III, Lead CRA, Senior CRA, SCRA, Clinical Research Associate, Clinical Research, Clinical Research Associate II, Senior Clinical Research Associate, Clinical Operations, Clinical Trial Monitor, CTM, Senior Clinical Trial Monitor, Oncology, CNS, Phase II, Phase III , Phase IV, Observational Research, Real World Evidence, Post Marketing