|Job title :||Contract Clinical Data Manager - UK Home Based - Outside IR35|
|Job type :||Contract/Freelance|
|Contact name :||Catalin Zaharia|
|Contact number :||+44 (0) 207 255 6610|
|Contact email :||firstname.lastname@example.org|
FSP to an UK Biopharma
Home based in UK
Outside IR35 (via LTD)
- Coordinate the project through timelines overview, database locks approval, monitoring progress of clinical projects and ensure delivery within the scope of timelines and budgets.
- Lead and participate in the development and implementation on processes, policies and DM documentation.
- Participate and lead DM and cross functional groups.
- Promote a continuous improvement of DM in the wider scope of activity though training and education.
- Manage external vendors and relationship on project level.
You will have:
- BSc in life sciences, IT or business administration.
- 5 years of Clinical Data Management experience developed in clinical trials.
- Previous oversight experience of vendors (CRO's, central labs, 3rd party vendors, etc.)
- Knowledge of industry standards and processes.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proactive, solution focused attitude.
This is a great opportunity to join an oversight focused role where you will be leading CDM activities and manage external vendors. The role is embedded to an UK biopharma and is outside IR35.
Don't hesitate and get in touch for an informal, confidential chat about this Contract Data Manager role, alternatively send your CV to:
Principal Consultant - Life Sciences Recruitment
Biometrics - SAS Programming, Biostatistics, Data Management
Tel: +44 (0) 207 255 66 10