|Job title :||Clinical Trial Associate|
|Job type :||Permanent|
|Salary :||£25000 - £28000 per annum|
|Contact name :||Rebecca Law|
|Contact number :||+44 (0) 207 255 6620|
|Contact email :||email@example.com|
This would be a permanent, home based role with occasional travel to the company's Surrey offices (4-5 days per month). You will be responsible for a broad range of activities relating to the support of the study management and monitoring teams and this would be the perfect opportunity for anyone with academic or clinical experience who is looking to gain a pathway into clinical trials or study management.
The company specialises in the development of new therapies for rare metabolic diseases and has seen significant success recently with their key product gaining approval across both EU and USA. They also have a number of therapies within their pipeline and are looking to bring further molecules into development in the new year. A such, the Clinical Operations Manager is looking to train someone directly to work closely to the science of these projects and who can grow and develop within the varied nature of the role as they continue to build their UK team in the next coming months.
Responsibilities are as follows;
- Supporting the development and collection of study essential documents, e.g. monitoring plans
- Supporting Clinical Project Managers and Clinical Specialists with the site related activities e.g. site payments, study related training and IMP supply.
- Setting up, maintaining and arching Trial Master File
- Assisting, and on occasion, leading internal/external team meetings with the clinical study team and external vendors.
- Oversight of on and off-site monitoring activities including start-up and close-out activities.
Requirements are as follows;
- PhD in a life science related discipline
- Clinical Trial Associate or related experience within academic or pharmaceutical sector would be advantageous
- UK Right to Work
- Motivated, adaptable individual capability of working in a fast-paced and varied environment
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you then don't delay and apply today, or if you or someone you know wishes to have a confidential conversation regarding the position then send across a copy of your CV or give me a call using the contact details below.
T: +44 (0) 2072556620