|Job title :||Clinical Research Associate / Clinical Research Associate II|
|Job type :||Permanent|
|Salary :||€40000 - €50000 per annum|
|Contact name :||Rebecca Law|
|Contact email :||firstname.lastname@example.org|
The company itself is a renowned global CRO working at the forefront of modern medicine. You will be joining the business' Late Phase unit, which is currently the fastest growing unit in the company. Joining this unit allows for significantly reduced monitoring visits, excellent progression and the opportunity to get involved in duties outside of simply monitoring, such as study start-up tasks.
Within the position you will be responsible for all aspects of the clinical monitoring process including, but not limited to:
- Acting as the main point of contact for all assigned sites, managing all site queries/issues and maintaining close site relationships.
-Independently conducting site selection, site initiation, routine interim monitoring & close-out visits.
- Completion of monitoring reports and follow-up letters; including all key findings and recommendations for future actions.
- Maintaining Trial Master File (TMF)/electronic Trial Master File (eTMF).
- Conducting study start-up activities such as ethics and regulatory submissions.
- Minimum 12 months independent monitoring experience (seniority will increase with years of experience).
- BSc in a Life Science related discipline.
- Full professional proficiency in French, Dutch and English
If this seems like an interesting opportunity then don't delay and apply today, or if you would prefer to have a confidential conversation regarding the role then send across a copy of your CV to the email address below or give me a call at +442072556620.
If this opportunity is not right for you but you know someone who would be interested, tell them to get in touch!