|Job title :||Clinical Research Associate / Clinical Research Associate II|
|Job type :||Permanent|
|Salary :||£30000 - £42000 per annum|
|Contact name :||Rebecca Law|
|Contact email :||email@example.com|
The company itself is a renowned global CRO working at the forefront of modern medicine. They work across a variety of therapy area's including Oncology, Neuroscience and Rare Diseases within all stages of development. With opportunities for you to get involved across their comprehensive pipeline, this is a great position for anyone looking to broaden their monitoring experience and gain exposure to tasks outside of monitoring such as site management.
Within the position you will be responsible for all aspects of the clinical monitoring process UK wide and key responsibilities are as follows;
- Acting as the main point of contact for all assigned sites, managing all site queries/issues and maintaining close site relationships.
-Independently conducting site selection, site initiation, routine interim monitoring & close-out visits.
- Completion of monitoring reports and follow-up letters; including all key findings and recommendations for future actions.
- Maintaining Trial Master File (TMF)/electronic Trial Master File (eTMF).
- Minimum 12 months independent monitoring experience (seniority will increase with years of experience).
- BSc in a Life Science related discipline.
- Valid UK Drivers Licence.
If this seems like an interesting opportunity then don't delay and apply today, or if you would prefer to have a confidential conversation regarding the role then send across a copy of your CV to the email address below or give me a call at +44 (0) 207255620.
If this opportunity is not right for you but you know someone who would be interested, tell them to get in touch!
T: +44 (0) 2072556620