|Job title :||Clinical Research Associate - Outsourced to Biotech via CRO|
|Job type :||Permanent|
|Salary :||£35000 - £50000 per annum + Car Allowance, Bonus & Benefits Package|
|Contact name :||Sam Doherty|
|Contact email :||firstname.lastname@example.org|
Fully Home Based Position
Two highly exciting opportunities have arisen with a leading CRO to be fully dedicated to a Biotechnology company specialising in oncology, with these roles sitting as part of a new EMEA team aligned solely to Phase I/IIa oncology studies - with the roles representing a great chance to grow into being a key member of that team and with progression avenues available. There is the flexibility to hire at CRA II or Senior CRA level.
- Perform monitoring visits in accordance with the monitoring plan, ICH-GCP and the Company SOP's.
- Build strong relationships with site staff and investigators and conduct regular remote follow-ups with the sites.
- Act as a mentor and role model to more junior CRA's.
- Participate in and organise investigator meetings where required.
- Perform co-monitoring visits with less experienced CRA's, may also assume "Lead CRA" responsibilities for certain studies as assigned.
- Complete study start-up activities where required (EC/IRB submissions, site contract negotiation & management).
Experience and Skills Required:
- A minimum of 2 years' monitoring experience within the UK, on oncology studies preferably.
- A Bachelor's degree in a life science, though alternative equivalent healthcare qualifications will be considered.
- Strong knowledge of ICH-GCP Guidelines.
- Valid UK Driving License.
- Strong English language skills, both verbal and written.
This is a fantastic opportunity with an extremely good remunerations package and an exciting career path available for the desired candidate. In addition, extensive training will be provided by the employer to develop and harness your skills within a dynamic working environment you will gain a springboard for future development towards a more senior role.
You can apply for calling +44 (0) 207 255 6665 and asking to speak with Sam Doherty. Alternatively, please forward your CV to email@example.com.
Key Words: CRA I, CRA II, CRA III, Lead CRA, Senior CRA, SCRA, Clinical Research Associate, Clinical Research, Clinical Research Associate II, Senior Clinical Research Associate, Clinical Operations, Clinical Trial Monitor, CTM, Senior Clinical Trial Monitor, Oncology, CNS, Phase II, Phase III