|Job title :||Clinical Research Associate II|
|Job type :||Permanent|
|Salary :||£30000 - £43000 per annum|
|Contact name :||Rebecca Law|
|Contact number :||+44 (0) 207 255 6620|
|Contact email :||firstname.lastname@example.org|
The organisation is a full-service European CRO who have an extensive pipeline of complex therapies (including rare diseases, CNS and haematology, to name but a few). They work with leading sponsors to provide multi-country clinical trials across all stages of development with established teams sitting in a multitude of European locations. With the UK identified as a key growth area for them there is plenty of scope for development within the role and the company as they continue to expand.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to;
* Completing site selection, study start-up, interim monitoring and close-out visits independently.
* Managing investigative site activity to ensure satisfactory study understanding and compliance of all site staff, and providing updates to the Study Manager as necessary
* Completion of monitoring reports and follow-up letters.
* Training of site staff and serve as main point of contact for all site investigative sites.
* Maintaining Trial Master File (TMF)/electronic Trial Master File (eTMF).
Applicant requirements include;
* At least 18 months independent, on-site clinical monitoring experience within UK.
* Minimum BSc in a life science related discipline (higher degrees very advantageous).
* Fluency/professional working standard of both English.
* Valid drivers licence.
If this seems like an interesting opportunity then don't delay and apply today, or if you would prefer to have a confidential conversation regarding the role then send across a copy of your CV to the email address below or give me a call at +44 (0) 2072556620.
If this opportunity is not right for you but you know someone who would be interested, tell them to get in touch!
T: +44 (0) 2072556620