|Job title :||Clinical Research Associate|
|Job type :||Permanent|
|Salary :||Up to €40000 per annum|
|Contact name :||Rebecca Law|
|Contact number :||+44 (0) 207 255 6620|
|Contact email :||firstname.lastname@example.org|
The organisation is a full-service CRO who have an extensive pipeline of complex therapies (including rare diseases, CNS and haematology, to name but a few). They work with leading sponsors to provide international clinical trials across all stages of development with established teams sitting in a multitude of European locations. They have an established clinical operations team in Italy and are fast becoming one of the CRO's of choice, enabling the team to take onboard another CRA as their pipeline and study demand continues to expand.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to;
* Completing site selection, study start-up, interim monitoring and close-out visits independently.
* Managing investigative site activity to ensure satisfactory study understanding and compliance of all site staff, and providing updates to the Study Manager as necessary
* Completion of monitoring reports and follow-up letters.
* Training of site staff and serve as main point of contact for all site investigative sites.
* Maintaining Trial Master File (TMF)/electronic Trial Master File (eTMF).
Applicant requirements include;
* At least 12 months independent, on-site clinical monitoring experience in Italy.
* Minimum BSc in a life science related discipline (higher degrees very advantageous).
* Fluency/professional working standard of both English and Italian.
* Valid clinical monitoring licence to act as a CRA in Italy in accordance to Ministerial Decree 15.11.2011
* Valid drivers licence.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone who would like to work with an established CRO with a complex and exciting pipeline. So if this opportunity seems of interest to you then don't delay and apply today.
Alternatively send across your CV or give me a call using the contact details below for more confidential information regarding the role, and if you know of someone who may be interested in this opportunity then tell them to reach out to me directly for more details.
T: +44 (0)207 255 6620