|Job title :||Clinical Research Associate|
|Job type :||Permanent|
|Salary :||€40000 - €50000 per annum|
|Contact name :||Rebecca Law|
|Contact email :||firstname.lastname@example.org|
The company itself is a renowned global CRO who specialise within a wide variety of therapeutic area's across all stages of development. You will be working across Phase I-III within a variety of complex therapy areas such as Oncology, Neurology, Rare Disease and even some innovative Covid studies. Travelling will be nationwide, though the company are looking for individuals based specifically in one of the following locations: Paris, Marseille or Lyon.
Within the position you will be responsible for all aspects of the clinical monitoring process wide and key responsibilities include, but are not limited to;
- Acting as the main point of contact for all assigned sites, managing all site queries/issues and maintaining close site relationships.
-Independently conducting site selection, site initiation, routine interim monitoring & close-out visits.
- Completion of monitoring reports and follow-up letters; including all key findings and recommendations for future actions.
- Maintaining Trial Master File (TMF)/electronic Trial Master File (eTMF).
To enable a successful application you must have;
- Minimum 2 years independent, on-site monitoring experience.
- BSc or higher degree in a life science related discipline.
- Prior CRA/monitoring experience within Pharma/Biotech/CRO a must.
- Oncology & Neurology experience strongly desired.
- Valid Drivers Licence.
- English and French fluency.
- MUST be based in Paris, Marseille or Lyon.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced CRA to join a world renowned organisation with the chance to work on cutting-edge trials with some of the globes greatest sponsors. So, if you feel that this is the right opportunity for you then don't delay and apply today or alternatively submit your CV or give me a call using the contact details below.
If you don't feel like this would be the right fit for you but know someone who would be interested then tell them to reach out!
T: +44 (0) 2072556620