|Job title :||CLINICAL PROJECT MANAGER (Oncology preferred)|
|Job type :||Permanent|
|Salary :||€50000 - €60000 per annum|
|Contact name :||Martina DiMaggio|
|Contact email :||email@example.com|
Full time office based & permanent opportunity for an experienced CPM with at least 1 full year performing the following duties,
- Management of Global clinical trials across all stages of development
- Providing status reports to cross-functional teams across the organisation (i.e. clinical, regulatory, biometrics, data management).
- Responsible for the planning and implementation of all operational aspects of scientifically and operationally complex studies from study concept to clinical study report/manuscript writing, according to timelines, budget, operational and quality standards (ICH/GCP/SOPs and procedures)
You will need to be someone with,
- Previous experience in a CRO
- Holding a Bachelor's degree in a Life Science
- Experience working across Phase I-III studies in a complex therapeutic area (Oncology preferred).
Fluent in English is mandatory, French language is not required, therefore, is an open opportunity to CPMs looking to relocate to France!