|Job title :||Clinical Project Manager|
|Job type :||Permanent|
|Salary :||£55000 - £65000 per annum|
|Contact name :||Rebecca Law|
|Contact number :||+44 (0) 207 255 6620|
|Contact email :||email@example.com|
The company themselves are working at the forefront of Mental Health medicine and have grown at a rapid rate over the past few years. At this company you will have the opportunity to lead a brand new Phase III study as well as some exciting smaller studies within their pipeline, working closely with cross-functional internal teams and external vendors. This company offers a supportive and close-knit community of individuals who are passionate about changing the lives of patients suffering from Mental Health disorders and they are looking for like-minded individuals to join them who are passionate about making that change.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Oversight and collaboration with CRO's to ensure the timely and on-budget execution of all assigned studies.
* Liaison with site teams and local and/or internal health services to facilitate and drive patient recruitment.
* Managing changes in project scopes and budgets effectively and efficiently.
* Additional project related activities to support the wider Clinical Operations team.
Requirements are as follows:
* Minimum 5 years Clinical Research experience, including at least 3 years full-service Clinical Project Management experience
* Experience leading Phase IV/RWE clinical trials within Pharma/Biotech/CRO essential(CRO experience strongly preferred).
* BSc in a Life Science related discipline (higher degree would be advantageous).
* Passion and enthusiasm to work within the field of Mental Health
* Eligibility to work in the UK and flexibility to occasionally travel to the company's London offices.
If this seems like an interesting opportunity then don't delay and apply today, or if you would prefer to have a confidential conversation regarding the role then send across a copy of your CV to the email address below or give me a call at +44 (0) 2072556620.
If this opportunity is not right for you but you know someone who would be interested, tell them to get in touch!
T: +44 (0) 2072556620