|Job title :||Clinical Data Manager *2|
|Salary :||£50 - £55 per hour|
|Contact name :||Nitin Wadhwani|
|Contact number :||+44 (0) 207 255 6655|
|Contact email :||Nitin.email@example.com|
Contracts will be offered initially for 1 year and can be performed remotely from UK or the Continent.
Applies relevant components of the project protocol to daily tasks and directs others on how to apply to their daily tasks.
* Acts as an interdepartmental and client liaison for all DM study activities.
* Produces project-specific status reports for management, PM and/or clients on a regular basis.
* Monitors and analyses study metrics and escalates per the organisation's risk management processes.
* Participates in business development activities by assisting with bid preparation and representing data management at bid defence meetings, where required.
* Assists with project forecasting of hours and identification of resource requirements.
* Assists with the oversight of project budgets including identification of potential out of scope work and participation in the Contract Modification process.
* Leads, high volume/highly complex studies.
* Independently leads and delegates tasks to ensure timely completion of project activities to project timelines, quality and budget.
* Mentors junior level staff on all associated tasks within a study.
* Assists with administrative and financial oversight for allocated projects.
* Communicates with management
Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
Normally receives little instruction on day-to-day work, general instructions on new assignments. Demonstrates good judgement in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
Represents the department as a prime contact on projects. Interacts with internal and external personnel on significant matters often requiring coordination between functional areas. Networks with senior internal and external personnel in own area of expertise.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent and relevant formal academic / vocational qualification
Previous experience that provides the knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the job (comparable to 5+ years).
* Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality with clinical data and client's proprietary data
* Strong customer focus and excellent interpersonal skills.
* Ability to direct and train study team
* Ability to act as a study or department expert for DM processes
* Ability to support project resourcing and project timeline planning and adherence to timelines
For further information please contact Nitin on +44 (0)207 255 6655 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org