|Job title :||Client Relationship Director - CRO|
|Job type :||Contract/Freelance|
|Contact name :||Emma Hobbs|
|Contact email :||email@example.com|
This is an exciting opportunity to build the profitability of a niche set of accounts and develop further the relationship for future sales growth. Working with an Account Leader you will be instrumental in the strategy and execution of your client accounts.
Working for this global clinical research organisation you will be encouraged to challenge the status quo, to take ownership and drive initiative to do things better, smarter, faster, and more accurately.
As a Client relationship Director for Enterprise Accounts you will be responsible for:
· Ownership of assigned accounts including growth, bid pursuit, commercial negotiation of contracts
· Identify client needs and develop creative solutions for projects, leveraging expertise, operational capabilities and technologies
· Leading activities that accelerate growth and profitability
· Developing proposal narratives and executive summaries
· Taking the lead in bid pursuit meetings
· Signing off proposal strategy and development in collaboration with colleagues
· Ensuring that pricing is appropriate to win the business and meet financial targets, including profitability, contractual terms and business risk
· Pursue awareness of competitive activities, position and pricing
Knowledge and Experience
We are looking for a candidate who has multiple years previous experience working in a pharmaceutical services environment, preferably in a CRO or a Life Sciences Consultancy, to have a solid understanding of the principles in drug discovery and development along with the consulting skills and demonstrable account development track record.
To learn more about this opportunity please reach out to Emma on 00442072556600 firstname.lastname@example.org