|Job title :||Biostatistics Associate Director - Global CRO|
|Job type :||Permanent|
|Salary :||£70000 - £85000 per annum + Bonus & Standard Benefits|
|Contact name :||Catalin Zaharia|
|Contact number :||+44 (0) 207 255 6610|
|Contact email :||firstname.lastname@example.org|
UK or Europe - home based
In this role you will take leadership in the development in the study protocols and analysis plans for some of the ground-breaking drugs in industry. This is the right place for bright and ambitious professionals looking to apply they knowledge in an innovative environment, where talent is recognised and rewarded accordingly.
As Associate Director you will be responsible of functionally manage an international team of statisticians and programmers, act as leader in the development of trials (synopsis, protocol, SAP, study protocol and other regulatory documents, ensuring the accurate and valid deliverables) and maintain/develop high standards of statistical methodologies.
Moreover, you will improve the standards procedures and outputs on the statistical side and deal with timelines responsibilities while covering part of the interaction with regulatory authorities.
The successful candidate will have:
- MSc in Statistics or equivalent education;
- Over 8 years of experience in statistics applied to clinical trials;
- Strong experience in leading studies, including the budgeting aspect;
- Extensive knowledge of industry's regulations and relevant requirements;
- Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Good experience using SAS as statistical software;
- Team orientated attitude and ability to see the big picture.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established CRO which has supported the top 10 global Pharma as well as unique biotech companies.
If you looking to learn more about this Associate Director Biostatistics role please get in touch, alternatively send your CV to:
Principal Consultant - Life Sciences Recruitment
Biometrics - SAS Programming, Biostatistics, Data Management, Data Analytics
Tel: +44 (0) 207 255 66 65