|Job title :||Associate Director, Statistical Programming - Pharma|
|Salary :||£70000 - £85000 per annum + Bonus, Shares & Standard Benefits|
|Contact name :||Catalin Zaharia|
|Contact email :||email@example.com|
This opportunity will be serving a technical experienced individual that would like to develop a strong and stable career in global business working close with a team from US and UK and actively contribute to development of innovative products.
As Associate Director, Statistical Programming you will lead biometrics operations with related departments - Biostatistics, Statistical Programming, Data Management - and manage projects in clinical trials (from Phase I to submission). You will also functionally lead a team of experienced programmers and if needed will contribute with hands on tasks to meet the commitments.
You will also manage contractors and oversee the whole biometrics department, communicate with stakeholders the results, strategy and actively participate in developing tools and operational prototypes that will support the vision and strategy of the business.
The successful candidate will have:
* MSc in Computer Programming or Life Sciences - PhD would be preferred;
* Minimum of 8 years of SAS Programming experience developed in Pharma/Biotech/CRO;
* Strong clinical trials experience, ideally from phase I to submission stage;
* Fantastic knowledge of CDISC standards and industry's regulation;
* Strong communication skills with ability to adapt to different audiences;
* People management experience would be a massive advantage;
* SAS Certifications would be desired;
* A structured mindset that will be reflected in work and communication.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a scientific focused Pharma with great market longevity that built innovative products and is currently developing a massive pipelines of products. You will be welcomed in a supportive working culture where you will benefit from the benefits aligned of big corporations however enjoy an intimate and team-oriented focused department.
If you looking to learn more about this great Associate Director Statistical Programming role with one of the most reputable and respected names in the industry, do not hesitate to get in touch for a confidential and friendly chat, alternatively send your CV to:
Senior Consultant - Life Sciences
Biometrics - SAS Programming, Biostatistics, Clinical Data Management
Tel: +44 (0) 207 255 66 00