|Job title :||Associate Director Market Research - Healthcare Research|
|Job type :||Permanent|
|Salary :||Competitive market related|
|Contact name :||Harriet Lawford|
|Contact email :||email@example.com|
The role will be to work on a major international brand tracking projects & managing a large multi-country study.
This opportunity will have a highly strategic influence & involvement. There is no set job description for this role as it is such a new position.
The agency is a US agency and have been expanding into the UK over the past years. Whilst small in numbers they have an excellent client book so both financial stability & job stability are very much there. This is the perfect opportunity for someone who does not want to be another number but to really grow both professionally and personally. Working very closely with Snr Management this individual will help to shape to market research area within the organisation.
Your skills and experience
* At least 6 years of experience in market research of which a large portion must be within Healthcare research.
* If possible international experience
* Expertise with large-scale Quantitative/ Qualitative brand tracking projects
* Appreciation of marketing / client-side issues.
* Strategic experience
* Able to work on tight deadlines
* Ability to work well in a team
* Strong leadership expertise
This is a full-time role (37.5 hours a week). There is flexibility for partial home-based working (of course full remote working available due to Covid- 19). Company offers many great benefits & exceptionally strong remuneration package.