|Job title :||Associate Director, Clinical Trial Management - Small Biotech|
|Job type :||Permanent|
|Salary :||£75000 - £90000 per annum + Shares, Bonus, Healthcare & Pension|
|Contact name :||Sam Doherty|
|Contact number :||+44 (0) 207 255 6620|
|Contact email :||email@example.com|
Oxfordshire (with home working flexibility)
A highly innovative biotechnology firm which has developed a highly innovative technology platform to treat solid tumour indications is currently seeking an Associate Director of Clinical Operations, a key hire for the business as they move into their first FIM clinical trials in H1 2021. This will be a broad role to provide operational leadership, serve as the de-facto Head of Clinical Operations and build the clinical operations team, whilst the company is making this hire off the back of an oversubscribed fundraising round earlier this summer.
- Accountable for the operational leadership and oversight of the company's first FIM clinical trials planned to launch in 2021
- Ensure completion of studies undertaken in accordance with timelines, study plans, quality, resources and budget.
- Ultimate oversight and participate in the selection of external vendors (CRO's, independent consultants and other vendors) to ensure delivery against agreed scope of work.
- Work closely with the CMO, Head of Regulatory Affairs and other key stakeholders to develop all key study documentation and design the study.
- Responsible for the management of project finances.
- Build and line manage the clinical operations team.
- Develop and implement SOP's and best-practise processes.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Must hold a life science or medical-related degree or equivalent qualification (minimum BSc).
- Previous clinical trial management experience in a Biotechnology company ideally, though Pharma and CRO experience will also be considered.
- Thorough knowledge of ICH-GCP and applicable local/international regulations.
- Experience of leading early phase oncology studies.
This role really represents a massively exciting opportunity to play a key role in an early clinical stage biotechnology company, with a strong package including share options so that you can share in the success of the business. Having developed some exciting technology with promising data thus far and solid financial backing the company is well placed for the future.
If you would like to apply for this position, please forward your CV to Sam.Doherty@secpharma.com or call Sam Doherty on +44 (0) 207 255 6665 for more information.