|Job title :||Analytics Project Manager - Life Sciences|
|Location :||Frankfurt am Main|
|Job type :||Permanent|
|Contact name :||Emma Hobbs|
|Contact number :||+44 (0) 207 255 6660|
|Contact email :||email@example.com|
Our client are an industry leader in innovative technology and information solutions within the clinical research industry. Providing healthcare organisation with the necessary information to make business critical decisions with a combination of analytics, big data and technology. Working with a client base across Germany the team support their customers with sales strategy issues across the entire product life-cycle. This includes market and competition analyses including market research, market and product forecasts, development of market strategies, optimization of Customer segmentation, design of sales organizations, as well as performance measurements.
As a project manager, you will be in charge of a diverse range of commercial consulting projects and will be the central point of contact for both external and internal stakeholders. You will lead project teams and when necessary work across multidisciplinary teams from start to completion. As the central point of contact you will be presenting results back to the customer. As with any consulting environment you will also support the key account management team and principal consultant with business development, view of conception, finance and bid preparation.
The successful Applicant will possess the following skills or attributes:
· At least five years of professional experience in consulting with a focus on market strategy with the life science sector
· High interest and good understanding of the pharmaceutical industry and market-specific conditions, especially in Germany
· Experience in leading projects and in business development / Customer development
· University degree in economics or natural sciences completed with above-average success
· Excellent analytical thinking skills and data affinity, pronounced customer orientation and high resilience
· Confident appearance, very good presentation skills
· Excellent communication, both written and spoken, in both German and English.
In return you will be offered a multicultural, collaborative and ﬂexible work environment with a huge investment in first-class training opportunities to develop your skills and your career in the pharmaceutical / healthcare sector. In my years of experience working with this organisation some key highlights for this company are working with the best data available within the life science industry as well as the opportunity to work with a large collaborative team of experts.
For more information please apply today or contact Emma on +442072556600 firstname.lastname@example.org