|Job title :||(12 months Contract) Clinical Data Manager - Europe|
|Job type :||Contract/Freelance|
|Salary :||€50 - €55 per hour|
|Contact name :||Catalin Zaharia|
|Contact number :||+44 (0) 207 255 6610|
|Contact email :||email@example.com|
Home Based in Europe
Start Date: up to 2 months
An innovative Biotech is looking to appoint an experienced Clinical Data Manager to oversee and lead CDM projects in key, demanded therapeutic indications.
This is a full time freelancing role.
The company has extended reputation in key therapeutic indications and has a solid pipeline in place on various stages of the clinical development. Through their particular focus on innovation and a consistent quality centric approach, they have secured a very stable team which are now growing further due to business needs.
The role will be heavily focused on oversight and management of ongoing clinical studies, including external vendors associated with the trial. Key responsibilities:
- Coordinate the project through timelines overview, database locks approvement, monitoring progress of clinical projects and ensure delivery within the scope of timelines and budgets.
- Lead and participate in the development and implementation on processes, policies and DM documentation.
- Participate and lead DM and cross functional groups.
- Promote a continuous improvement of DM in the wider scope of activity though training and education.
- Manage external vendors and relationship on project level.
You will have:
- BSc in life sciences, IT or business administration.
- Extended Clinical Data Management experience developed in clinical trials.
- Previous oversight experience of vendors (CRO's, central labs, 3rd party vendors, etc.)
- Knowledge of industry standards and processes.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proactive, solution focused attitude.
Don't hesitate and get in touch for an informal, confidential chat about this Clinical Data Management role, alternatively send your CV to:
Senior Consultant - Life Sciences Recruitment
Biometrics - SAS Programming, Biostatistics, Data Management
Tel: +44 (0) 207 255 66 10